supriyamanocha

S**t... m so bad at it... haven’t even heard the name of such a band... :-P lol... hope the next one is someone’s, i can recognize... :)
From India, New Delhi
Jyoti mohan

Hey Vineeta dear Sorry 2 say u but u r totally WRONG But dear plz don’t jump frm ur bulding I cannot afford to loose my friend for the sake of this post.. Better luck next time dear.. Regards Jyoti.
From India, Pune
Jyoti mohan

Hey shalu M sorry for ths turn :( But honestly dear m enjoying for the same since nobody is able to recognize ths pic Ha ha…..:-D Ok guys let me give some hint He is a sport person… Regards Jyoti
From India, Pune
vineeta81

Oh My Gosh!!! :(
This is so not happening jyoti, i was quite confident abt this :( ..ru really sure??...damn yaar, i would have pakka jumped off, but today is my chutti and my home is at ground floor :-D
ru sure..its not even one of the Jonas bros?..
its quite tough..but he sure is some teeny bopper..anyways plz give some hints yaar!!
@Shalu..
Ok, give me the award anyway..il tell u my address..heehe ;)

From India, Delhi
Jyoti mohan

I would have pakka jumped off, but today is my chutti and my home is at ground floor :-D Hey Vineeta but you might have tarace on your building na!!! :wink: An bdw i have already given a hint yar..
From India, Pune
vineeta81

Hmm..one last try Is that Brazilian Footballer.. KAKA..?? also known as, Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite :icon6: :-P :confused: ok..im finally going to terrace
From India, Delhi
vineeta81

ohhkkkk...atlast!! :mrgreen: Hmm..Im posting the next (After that Shalu, u do the honours..hihi) ________________________________________ WHO IS THIS PERSON..???
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg wwhhoo.JPG (12.9 KB, 8 views)

Jyoti mohan

hii Vinita Its Nandan M. Nilekani ...BOD of Infosys Technologies Limited.... Best Regards Jyoti:-D:-D:-D:-D
From India, Pune
s_shalu

Hey frnds,
Sorry to be out of touch with u all!!!!
@ Vineeta- thank you for the care! But whosoever answers the quiz correctly shall post the next and not me.
@ Jyoti - Ur turn now, we all are awaiting for the next pic.
@ Supriya- Hope u r doing great! :-)

From India, Vadodara
Jyoti mohan

Hiiiii to all guess who is ths famous personality??????? Regards, Jyoti:)
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg whos ths.jpg (20.5 KB, 6 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.