Girish V. Jagtap
Dear Sachin, I am trying your mobile number, but from morning 9.00 to 19.00 hrs it is out of coverage area. Hope you can recollect we have worked together. Waiting for your call. Girish V. Jagtap
From India, Pune
hussain20060356
Hi sir, i want complete information about ESH, and its legal social and ethical requirement of comapnies regarding ESH Thanx
From Pakistan, Karachi
Kesava Pillai

Dear Mukesh, Please log on to CIOSHI.com . The are codnducting the best HSE course - distance learning Rergards, Kesava Pillai
From India, Kollam
Kesava Pillai

Mr.Bhupesh, Your mail id is missing. Kindly provide mail id. I can suggest the best one in the field -with prolonged experiene and proven track record. Regards, K.Pillai
From India, Kollam
sra1thi

Hi sachin, can u help me out as how to investigate an incident what should be the action plans ?????????
From India, Hyderabad
Kesava Pillai

Dear Shrinkar,
You just refer to Factories Act and Rules to know about EHS statutesand from there you can take off. EHS manuals are prepared by each industry for their own use and it will be related to their operations only. I can guide you if you could only specify the typoe of industry you are in as to how to bring out your own manual.
Regards,
Kesava Pillai

From India, Kollam