No Tags Found!

manoj.bharti

Hoon Samjhee gayo... Tame to Janawanu' ei' ch che... pan mane aa samjhi nathi pade.... tame naam nu shu kare che... :) :) Kai maate naam janwanu che... :)
From India, Calcutta
chitrasuchi
tamane satanu vaste..........................hehehhe.. c even malini wants to know..ab thodi der mein Rj bhi aajayega...............:D:D:D:
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
bola tha na manoj ...i warned u...c now talk of devil (RJ) and devil appears....................:D::D:D:D:D:DD:
From India, Hyderabad
manoj.bharti

Oh Malini, am agreed.. and not denying with the importance of the name, but I don't call angel by her name... when I call to my angel.. she understand... so name is not important between us... You can also name her ...Manoj's angel friend.. now prob solved... Who is she and what is she... I never tried to know and never want also.. here feelings are important than the name.... isn't it..
Chitra... Shu Jannu choon... ae mate tame batav nathi... :) :) :)

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

Manoj we never asked u whether u call youur angel by name or not and if u dont call her by name then its ur wish........she can understand but we your friends cannot understand whom u r addressing to........Name may not be important between u too but its important for us to know .........who is tat angel.........if u know the feelings, then u know her, if u know her then u know her name............tho batha de manoj varna RJ bhaiya tum apna kaam per lage rahna........hum kisi na kisi ko chipka denge................:lol::lol:

From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
hmm u tough nut.................hey tum aise gujju bologe to mere sir par se jayega....muze tumhari utni acchi nahi hai gujarati :(
From India, Hyderabad
manoj.bharti

Chipkana will not work... and not a solution too....
Well, I did not say... I know her feelings... I know my feelings which I express to her... and she is so kind and caring to me that.. I always found her aroud me... that's it... phit naam kahan se beech me aagaya...

An angel is always there with all of us... which we feel quiet some time in life.... my expression are just to gratitude her... and wish u all friend join me for the same.......
You know the prob. with u people... u don't go in deep... just waste your time for less important things... :) :) :)

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

and wish u all friend join me for the same.......hmmmmmmmmm
Without knowing her how come we join manoj......u know ur angel so tats y its less important to u but we dont know her so its more important to us..........
ooo.....she is so kind and caring towards u.......hmmm......kyon hai wo.....atleast abb batha uska naam

From India, Madras
manoj.bharti

Police Inspector RJ, you are assigned to arrest me and investigate further......... hmmm... Malini... just call her Manoj’s angel friend.... :) :) :)
From India, Calcutta
manoj.bharti

Runnu.... I am not an engineer... don’t understand height..depth...altitude..geometry... Am a deep swimmer... and u can get precious gems only when u go deeper... :) :)
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.