No Tags Found!

ranjiththota
excellent ranjith it shows how we should take care of our parents who made us respectable persons in this society. its heart touching
From India, Hyderabad
aditarun
Good Posting Its touch to heart , its for those people who don’t care their parents. If any one can call their parents and don’t behave as a burden these posting really comes true arun

priyanka556
:(HI, ITS SAD RAJNITH THAT ppl have just bothered to write only 2 lines in an average even though they felt it was excellent
From India, Calcutta
priyanka556
u see i m very close to my dad, i actually understand how much he ment tome when i saw him in the hoispital , absolutely sense less , unable to recognise his darling, at times i dont know what will i do with out him , the very thought of loseing him haunts me ,
ifi could exchange all the pleasure of this world, all the happinesss, wealth and everything i would do that for my dad.......

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.