No Tags Found!

vini k
At Last did it.......
Thanx to google bhaiya & all others :roll:
CONGRATULATIONS!
GREAT JOB!!
You have completely solved the FreeStuffHotDeals Hacker Puzzle! Be sure to to send a personal message to BinkelBop and tell him "Woody" to prove that you did it.
but good posting :)
Vini k

Pushpamehta
i am in 16 page and 17 will what i got answer Septenddecium phir bhi nahi mil rahaa :roll: :evil: :cry: :x :? :twisted: :?: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :lol:
From India, Mumbai
Lakshmi Sreenivasan

this was really awsome..hurrrrrrayy...woody!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hey u got some more of this sort....aaj toh mazzaa aagayaa..hehhee lakshmi
From India, Mumbai
Lakshmi Sreenivasan

samanaveenkumar, thanks yaar, for posting this puzzle, it really made my day, good break from daily monotonous work :lol: :lol: :lol: keep posting!!! lakshmi
From India, Mumbai
Anshu Goyal

It something very Nice.
Keep it up Lakshmi Sreenivasan
Also ,
the answers are :
7 for Uranus , 8th Planet Neptune
8 for Acht, neun for 9 in German
9 for Sept, Oct , the short form for the 10th month
10 for 10 of Spades, the Jack comes next
11 for eLeVeN, tWeLvE for 12
12 x 12 = 144, 13 x 13 = 169
13 for Number13, Number14 for 14
14 is Catorce, quince is 15 in Spanish
15th President of the Us is buchunan, 16th is Lincoln
16 is sedicim, septendecim is 17 in Latin
17 is 10001, 10010 is Binary 18 (old old code)
18 is argon, potassium the next in the periodic table
19 is ojofuffo minus one alphabet to each letter, and twenty minus one you get uxfouz
20 is icosagon - 20 side pentagon, 21 side is icosihenagon
21 is 10946 is a Fibonacci number, and the next is 17711
22 is very simple Vooey, and 23 must be Woody
23 is one crazy grandmother dancing to this long long night.

From India, Bangalore
Devasenapathy

HEY Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA.. Ha... Ha.. I have done.. ha... ha.. ha.. It took 4 hours for me... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for google.. Regards, Deva
From India, Madras
Devasenapathy

Hi People,
I request you not to give the answers.
By knowing the answer there is no point in solving the puzzle.
Its all a puzzle that we need to crack our brain and solve it.
only then we can improve our intelligence.
I was surprised after seeing all the answers in it.
It took hours for me to solve.. You know i enjoyed each and every moment while solving it. Atlast i felt that i have achieved.
I want everyone to enjoy that moment.
Hope you people can understand, especially those who done it on their own would have enjoyed the moment.
Thanks & Regards,
Deva

From India, Madras
Pushpamehta
Yes seriously
i enjoyed everybit of it while solving the puzzel.
hey have you all realised with this one puzzel we have been connected.I feel proud and happy to be part of CiteHR were so many nice people are around.
I am very happy today you know y. I had posted one question that was on Should i quit or stay back. To my surprise i received a call From Mr. M.K.Prasad for giving me solution to my problem. he is a sr. CiteHr
I was so happy as well surprised to receive the call.
I know i am writing something which is nt related to puzzel but dont know were to write soo.
I am really proud to be CiteHR.
Regards,
Pushpa

From India, Mumbai
samanaveenkumar

Hi Puspha, Even i have joined recently these feeling grt being in these Its grt to hear that even u feel same
From India
Lakshmi Sreenivasan

hey i feel the same too....i had joined cite hr couple of mnths back..and its been amazing, in terms of reponse and support which u get...and hey infact i have made couple of good friends too.!!!
Cheers!!
Lakshmi

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.