No Tags Found!

Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very true said Chaitali.. so y r u explaining that to me.. :roll: :roll: :roll: I have already answered in a single line.. and Sowjanya has prescribed also... :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
sowjanyam
chaitali ... if u were a doctor and amit as ur patient.... what i can expect... give me a good and clear picture.. sowjanya
From India, Ranchi
anu_1259

Hey Amit!!
It was fun reading all of them. I didn't knew many of us are the december people including you. I am also a december person and the last point written by Sowjanya in December is very true for you!!
:lol:
Regards
Anuradha

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks to all of you.. :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)
Oh really Anuradha.. was not aware of this true fact.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
I think Chaitali has given the right answer.. because after reading my posts she must be knowing that its not possible to cure him.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
Jayesh.Guru
My birth date is december 12. That means i m very naughty right? Is there anyone else with same b’date??? Regards Guru
From India, New Delhi
shrutiarjun

Hi Guruji, Even I am born in December.........but my birth date is 21. I think the characteristics mentioned by Sowjanya goes well with December. :lol: :lol: Regards, Sindhu
From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

Wow.. 8) Hmmm... now must be agree with Sowjanya.. we are really Naughty Sindhu.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.