No Tags Found!

jp2009
Nice one... But no. 3 is not true. It's ok to seclude yourself. People are different. If one doesnt want to mingle with other people during work or fun activities, then that person shouldnt be forced to.
From India, Mumbai
splfriends
This is really nice one. But I believe a well cultured person has already these things embedded in his heart and mind.
What are 10 things employer should NOT do? Or it just applies to employee? What should one do when, employer presents / enforces modified rules / laws that Central / State Govt has defined?

From India, Pune
sanjaynaik
Hi Anita, It was really useful to employees.all the employees should follow this points. Regards. Sanjay
From India, Ahmadabad
shravu143
It is really good ppt which every employee should see this and follow through out their career,the thing is that every1 know about these point in general,but only few implement them.
I would definitely circulate it to our employees being a HR.
Thanks for sharing this with us and I appreciate your effort in preparing this ppt.
Regards
Harshini

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.