No Tags Found!

sanjaykaushik

"If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room." — Anita Roddick
From India, Delhi
maliniluky

It takes two to speak the truth, — one to speak, and another to hear. - Henry David Thoreau
From India, Madras
Alka Dimri

The best one I have heard till now — — I complained that I have no shoes until I saw a man without legs... Regards, Alka
From India, Vadodara
sanjaykaushik

very touch ...and sometimes only these few words teach us a lot in life that we dont understand in whole life. keep sharing..
From India, Delhi
avin_mc

Life is like an Ice cream ;
It keeps Melting day by day
-------------------------------------------------

Avin here

From India, Madras
sanjaykaushik

We will never experience The Joy of Life, if we go through life, complaining, envying, Criticising, accusing, sowing strife and self obsessed.
From India, Delhi
Debashish.imtgzb
If you trust someone, trust till the end, in the end, either you will have a good friend or you will have a good lesson. _____________________________________ Regards — — Debashish
From India, Delhi
Aashnaa GB

Don’t complain that your Boss is FOOLISH......................coz if he wasn’t then he wouldn’t have hired you!!
From India, Mumbai
aseem kumar
losers are foolish & gainers are wise — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — Aseem
From India, Mumbai
Shikha_Singh

Never feel remorse for what you have thought about your wife; she has thought much worse things about you. ~Jean Rostand, Le Mariage, 1927
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.