shiva_HRM

Take a ride thru Recruitment, Induciton, T&D, PMS, IR, and ER.................Ride with fun but not only fun..............:-D:-D Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
chitrasuchi
U mean u want ro make these Recruitment, Induciton, T&D, PMS, IR, and ER.................to Funny..:?::?::?: :icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6: This FUN apart ( a part)from ur above said sections
From India, Hyderabad
shiva_HRM

NO, Wrong perception. Take fun with you always but don’t be funny always. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
chitrasuchi
:roll::roll::roll::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6: U r tooo funny shiva
From India, Hyderabad
shiva_HRM

Dear Chitra,
I completely agree with you. Work must be joyful and must have fun, where as, I was finding only humorous post from the most our group (I included my self as well). So that only I was here with this post.
MR. Runal:
Every one are very much aware how to be in this site provided if they are form HR background. All the HR people in the forum or group utilizes this web toll in all possibilities, Fun, Humorous, Professional and for friends.
Good to see you again with the same script dude.
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

Doing good...........! Howz the weekend ............. hmmmmmmm..............Irreverent, Obviously Rocking...........! Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
chitrasuchi
:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:.... Yeah me too serious reading ur post Shiva..I will definatly read all ur thread.. and turn the posts humrous by replying them.....coz fun is need along with work..
I will be really serious... U realized me the mistake...U Genious...GR8...
U need Abhi's help even i Humor section to laugh...:confused::confused:
I didnt know abt this quality of urs........U r superb...........
:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
Yep u r Right shiva....Ab se mein Tumhare Andhere posts pe Aina lekar aaungi.....:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:and tunhara Andha kanoon Humor section mein chalne na doongi...:-D:-D:-D:-D
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
Shiva.... Humor section ke post padh padh kar has has kar Andha hogaya hai... Use ap khud ki soorat bhi pechan nahi aa rahi...so he needs aaina.... :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
From India, Hyderabad
shiva_HRM

Chitra, As you said, I'm great changing you as motivator, creator and ,.........
Any ways I love to be joyful. But dont like to be joyful only.
Bhulgaya..............Yetho kaliyug, dheko na, Ji apko gnan nayana khula hai........our mai tho andha ho gaya ...........Kya karu yaar........:icon10:
Regrds,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.