magicofmaya

hiii freinds,
i am doin 4th sem MBA....i was wondering if someone can help me out...i need the book career anchors-Discovering Your Real Values by Edgar Schein and i couldnt find that book...if anyone hav any idea wr i can get the book or if someone have the e book it wud be great if someone can send it to me.please please its very urget......my id is

From India, Kochi
magicofmaya

but do u know whter any library in india is havin this book......if u can help me out it will be of great help....i will try for intra library loan.and can u tell me more about ur proj.if u dont mind.i dont hav any idea whter my proj will be as good as i had planned...as it is not a common topic,i am a bit worried......thanks for the reply.
From India, Kochi
meiliani
I do know libraries in Australia but it is impossible to do intralibrary loan, i think. Sorry, I have no idea libraries in India. Do you need the whole book materials? otherwise you can let me know which topic you need and i can scan and send them to you by email.
It's a rare topic to discuss but I really enjoy do discuss it.
I did my master thesis about career anchors and at present I apply the concept into research in various areas in my country.
So?
Always smile,
Mei

From Indonesia, Banjarmasin
magicofmaya

hey that wud be great....i dont know how to thank u.......just send me the relevent topic...like description about 8 career anchors...and if any detail about career stages, that too...i wanted to connect career anchors and retention strategies.my assumption is that a person with a particular career anchor can be retained using a particular retention tool and hence its always better to customise retention tools.i dont know how it will be once i to the analysis....my mail id is u dont mind can u give me ur personl id...i too wud like to discuss about the topic......wiating for reply.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.