No Tags Found!

nitesh.rustagi@gmail.com
hi sir/mam. my wife is working as a senior resident in a delhi government hospital on 89 days tenure basis for the past 6 months. she went on her maternity leave from 27 april. initially she was told that as she is an adhoc SR she would get only 84 days of maternity leave and not 6 months which regular SR are getting. but few days back she was further informed that as her tenure in ending on 30 june, she would only be getting 64 days of leave after which either she will have to join back or her post would be given to someone else. i tried talking to the authorities in her hospital but they told me to get in proof that adhoc SR should get 84 days leave irrespective of their tenure. can you help me out with this
From India, Delhi
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, I think, similar topic was discussed earlier also in the cite many times. Kindly see following online link of the thread:
https://www.citehr.com/554396-matern...-contract.html
2. If desire, you can search out more threads in this cite, which I hope will be helpful in the matter.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.