No Tags Found!

Sakthi Sukumar

Peers,
I want to get more inputs about PMS & Score Card.[*]Here wat is the difference b/w this 2?????[*]Whr we use this & wat situation we have to use this?[*]For which category we are using this 2 methods? Is thr any criteria for using this?[*]What are thinks/Processes I must be concentrate to do this PMS & SC?
Seeking your posts and views, it will enrich my skill..................
Thanks in advance
Regards, SukKU

From India, Mumbai
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Sukku, PMS-> Stands for Performance management system. It is the overall system or process. Score is a tool. That is you can use score card as a tool for PMS.
From India, Mumbai
Sakthi Sukumar

Mitra Can you pls elaborate wat you said because I need to get vast abt this 2 pls and if you have any files in soft copy can attach also.
From India, Mumbai
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Shakti, It is difficult to explain in writing. Share your contact no. we can discuss.
From India, Mumbai
Sakthi Sukumar

S mithra +919789581381 but I cant access mobile b/w 8.30 am to 5.30 pm after that is k for me. let me contact and explain if you dont mind pls.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.