gayatri050

I am currently workings in a software company which I had joined as a temporary employee. Therefore, 10% of my salary was getting deducted as TDS/ consultant charge. However, now I have been absorbed as a permanent employee of the same company. I am unaware how I might claim the amount previously deducted. Is it possible for me to get the money deducted or will I need to wait till I leave this company for the same- I would be thankful to learn about the procedure and forms required to make such a claim.

Thanks in advance.

From India, Thana
rrreddy

Dear Gayatri,
If you want to claim TDS you don't want wait upto you left the company.
Every Financial ending only copany provides a TDs Bond. with that bond you directly clim at TDS office.
You just contact your HR team for TDS Claim. you get more info..

From India, Bangalore
rajeshwari.K

Hi All,
Even I too have the same query.
3 months I have worked as consulatnt, and 10% TDS deducted.
I want to claim that.
Pls brief the process, since our account person will not co ordinate properly to provide needed information.
Pls revert.
Thanks,
Rajeshwari

From India, Bangalore
pon1965

you have to claim excess tax refund while filing your I.T.returns. The employer will provide you the TDS certificate. pon
From India, Lucknow
gayatri050

I have received the TDS cetrificate from the company i.e Form 16, But dont know how to claim it. PLz brief the process in detail.
From India, Thana
pon1965

ITR - V is used for filing I.T.returns. It is very simple. Forms are available online. Google and download. pon
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.