No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Dear Friends 11 ways to get along better with people. Hope you will appreciate it. Regards
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps 11ways.pps (464.0 KB, 866 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

My dear srbalaji
I have seen most of the material posted by you; which are generally taken from different sites on the Net.
I seldom appreciate or thank members for posting something which is a popular item on the net and is in circulation by way of chain mail and "forwards"; as I do not approve of articles/material copy-pasted from elsewhere, without giving due credits to the source.
However, I would like to make an exception in this case:
I really liked this ppt, for its concise wordings and 'relaxing, soothing' pictures accompanying it.
It was really very much appealing.

I would request you to kindly quote the source in all your future submissions, as this would authenticate your contributions and it is a respectable way (as well as legal) of uploading such material.
Warm regards

From India, Delhi
om@nextgbl.com
Dear Mr Balaji Even though you had copied from anywhere the wall papers are really nice.Rather than wordings i had attracted to those beautiful angel posters Keep do such things Regards sumitha
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.