No Tags Found!

gitanjali
Dear all,
help me out
our company did not have any HR person earlier and they used to deduct p.f on basic wages which was less than 3314/- per month. However minimum basic shouldn't be less than 3314/-
now i had to make revised salary sheets for those months wherein i have mentioned minimum basic as 3314/- but in this case cheque amount varies which was paid actually.
we would be paying challans for these months. so pls tell me what amount should be mentioned in challans.
as during inspection it may create problem if we manipulate salary sheet bcos cheque amount would differ.
gitanjali

From India, Delhi
kprabhakaran

Hi I am not clear on your query. Kindly express your doubt more precisely so that i shall try to clarify. Regards K. Prabhakaran
From India, Madras
gitanjali
Dear Prabhakaran,
see i am working in delhi and minimum basic which should be paid is 3314/- per month but company used to deduct p.f on rs. 1968/- per month which is less than the minimum basic fixed by the govt.
we had not deposited any challans so far.
so should i make new salary sheets mentioning minimum basic 3314/- or should i keep the minimum as 1968/- for p.f purpose to be mentioned in challans.if i change the basic for challan purpose than it would create difference in cheque amount paid and salaries tranfered to the employees who fall into p.f and E.S.I Category.
gitanjali

From India, Delhi
kprabhakaran

Hi Geetanjali This is a popular misconception most of us has. Attached please find the clarifications given for this by our forum’s senior member Mr. Samvedan. Hope it helps Rgds K. Prabhakaran
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc about_min_wages_and_its_applicability_in_pf_dedn_139.doc (23.5 KB, 100 views)

kprabhakaran

Hi geeta It seems my earlier message does not displays the attachment. I am once again attaching the file. rgds K. Prabhakaran
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc about_min_wages_and_its_applicability_in_pf_dedn_360.doc (23.5 KB, 53 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.