chitrasuchi
Gone are the days!!! My Friend...

When

:arrow: The school ! reopened in June, And we settled in our new desks and benches!

When we queued up in book depot, And got our new books and notes!

:arrow: When we wanted two Sundays and no Mondays, yet managed to line up daily for the morning prayers.

We learnt writing with slates and pencils, and Progressed To fountain pens and ball pens and then Micro tips!

When we began drawing with crayons and evolved to Color pencils and finally sketch pens!

:arrow: When we started calculating first with tables and then with Clarke's tables and advanced to Calculators and computers!

When we chased one another in the corridors in Intervals, and returned to the classrooms Drenched in sweat!

:arrow: When we had lunch in classrooms, corridors, Playgrounds,under the trees and even in cycle sheds!

When all the colors in the world,Decorated the campus on the Second Saturdays!

When a single P.T. period in the week's Time Table,Was awaited more eagerly than the monsoons!

:arrow: When cricket was played with writing pads as bats,And Neckties and socks rolled into balls!

When few played "kabadi" and "Kho-Kho" in scorching sun,While others simply played"book cricket" in the Confines of classroom!

:arrow: Of fights but no conspiracies,

Of Competitions but seldom jealousy!

:arrow: When we used to watch Live Cricket telecast, In the opposite house in Intervals and Lunch breaks!

When few rushed at 3:45 to "Conquer" window seats in our School bus!

:arrow: While few others had "Big Fun", "peppermint","kulfi", " milk ice !" and "sharbat !" at 4o Clock!

Gone are the days

:arrow: Of Sports Day,and the annual School Day ,And the one-month long preparations for them.

Gone are the days

:arrow: Of the stressful Quarterly,Half Yearly and Annual Exams, And the most enjoyed holidays after them!

Gone are the days

:arrow: IV Of tenth and twelfth standards, when We Spent almost the whole year writing revision tests!

We learnt,
We enjoyed,
We played,
We won,
We lost,

We laughed,
We cried,
We fought,
We thought.

:arrow: With so much fun in them, so many friends,So much experience, all this and more!

Gone are the days

:arrow: When we used to talk for hours with our friends! Now we don't have time to say a 'Hi'!

Gone are the days

:arrow: When we p! layed games on the road! Now we Code on the road with laptop!

Gone are the days

:arrow: When we saw stars Shining at Night! Now we see stars when our code doesn't Work!

Gone are the days

:arrow: When we sat to chat with Friends on grounds! Now we chat in chat rooms.....!

Gone are the days

:arrow: Where we studied just to pass! Now we study to save our job!

Gone are the days

:arrow: Where we had no money in our pockets and still fun filled on our
hearts!!

Now we have the atm as well as credit card but with an empty heart!!

! Gone are the days

:arrow: Where we shouted on the road! Now we don't shout even at home

Gone are the days

:arrow: Where we got lectures from all! Now we give lectures to all...

Gone are the days

:arrow: But not the memories, which will beLingering in our hearts for ever and ever and Ever and ever and ever .....

Gone are the Days.... But still there are lot more Days to come in our Life!!

NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE ,

DONT FORGET TO LIVE THE LIFE THAT STILL

EXISTS....To be colorful ....

:-P:-P:-P:-P

From India, Hyderabad
Manju27

Nothing Chitra. Sometimes, some sorrows come to make us even more stronger.. Please don’t worry.. Keep Smiling always. Because Chitra looks good only when she smiles..
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
but how can i if my friend is sad.....its like the joke.. my freind U laugh I laugh U jump out of the window i laugh.....
From India, Hyderabad
chitrasuchi
well i will stop laughing then....and posting too laugh coz i fel its humorous and post the reply... so no posts no laugh....no humor
From India, Hyderabad
hima1

Chitra.. come back to post again like a gud gal.. Don't say such things !! I don't wanna miss you dear !! More of an order than a request!!!:icon1::icon1:
Guys, Kindly refrain from comments that hurt people pls...

From India, Madras
mintukj
that RJ na always try 2 hurt gals............... i dont like him................ oops.............. chitra dont mind his talks.............. u cum back k na.......... just cheer up......... :)
From India, Bangalore
hima1

Hey Chitra.. Not yet back?? Start posting.. Too Boring......Else I’ll stop posting too!!!!:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7:
From India, Madras
hima1

Aaaahh.. Chitra.. U escaped.. by posting!!! Else would have got from me!!!:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7:
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
goood senti...RJ...all know how serious r u even while posting this........ and Ritu hai na tumhari.........tum hi ho jo use ignore kar rahe ho....... and me didnt shout on u...did i?
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

Let me know when were u serious RJ ?????????????? From the day one am a member of Cite-HR i have seen so many critical situations and all other members support us or defend others to resolve the issue, but i have never seen u doing tat instead you try to make fun of tat situation and make it even more worse. U were never serious...to an extent its ok but not always in all circumstances
We never mistook that u r always joking its u who made us understand tat u r always joking / kidding.
i shout on u for wat u do and even other friends too for the same reason. We feel u should get wat u deserve..Even then its of no use....u will end up saying ha ha haaaa......was kidding.....
Now u decide urself whether u r serious or not? why do ur friends shout at u? why do u feel tat u dont have anyone still when u have so many friends around???????
Need reply from u...................

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.