bhaveshj

Dear All, Test yourself. Be honest......... As per this test I’m not a professional. Regards, Bhavesh
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Are_you_a_professional.ppt (296.5 KB, 1320 views)

gunjanmanchanda
Hi Bhavesh, From my childhood i m asking the same Question from my seniors..and 98% were not alble to reply... It means I m Professional.......:icon10:.. Yuppy. Cheers!!
From India, Delhi
speakermgr

Hi Bhavesh,

This is cool and interesting. But we used to play like this question in school days. So I pretty much aware of all this 4 questions.

Proud to be a professional, and thanks for my childhood friends.

Thanks,
Ram.

From India, Mumbai
yeanwc
Hi certainly one of the best quizzes evr. Caught you times and again. Brilliantly structured. Yean:-P

sayali hasilkar

but how you can say if the person answered the above would be a professional just define the meaning of professional accordinng to you refards, sayali s.
From India, Pune
bhaveshj

Dear Sayali,
Don't take it personally. This is just for fun & shows the individual’s capability to think out of box. It doesn't mean that the person answered it correctly, is professional and others are not.
Regards,
Bhavesh

From India, Delhi
dasp06

This is in no way a criteria to adjudge someone's professionalism. This ppt should be read as an interesting joke only.
I am damn sure that no consultancy could have conducted this "test", it is purely bogus. The preparer of this ppt. only wanted to impose a false credibility of a joke that he liked so much.
Professionalism is something which can never be decided by cracking riddles!
Prashant

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.