No Tags Found!

zmbn
I am doing my MBA FINAL year. I am specializing in HR. I am interested to do diploma courses in psychology. Can any one suggest me about the courses and the best university to do it.
From India, New Delhi
psychology2009
ADMISSION OPEN

POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING

(Under Distance Education Mode)

ARJUN SINGH CENTRE FOR DISTANCE & OPEN LEARNING,

JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA, New Delhi (A CENTRAL UNIVERSITY)

Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling (Distance mode) offered by Jamia Millia Islamia through its Arjun Singh Centre for Distance and Open Learning aims to counsel and guide the young generation for defining their career path ahead. It also helps to develop understanding and competencies required to counsel students especially in their adolescence. The programme is of special relevance to School teachers, Counsellors, NGO workers, Parents, etc. to make the individuals aware of his/her inherent potential, interests, talent and capabilities.

Course will enable trainees to:

1. Assess and diagnose the nature and intensity of day to day problems of the masses.
2. Integrate psychological principles and therapeutic techniques.
3. Develop skills to establish congenial “on relationship” with the clients/ sufferers.
4. Relate the circumstantial, environmental, social/organizational factors with ongoing problems.
5. Have an understanding of and capacity to engage with issues relating to wider organizational & social contexts.
6. Recognize the effectiveness of different practicing techniques in sorting out the ongoing problems.

Eligibility Criterion: Graduation in any stream

Desirable Criterion: Psychology as a subject in graduation

Duration: 1 year

After completion of the course trainees can work in: Schools, Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centres, Child Development Centres, Career Counselling Centres, Clinics, Child and Adolescent Guidance Centres, Marital Counselling Centres, NGO’s and Programme will be applicable in fields where counselling is needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR ADMISSION DETAILS CONTACT

Department of Psychology

VISON INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDIES

A-1/4, Sector- 8, Rohini, Delhi-110085

MOBILE:0-9311533528, 0-9311305286, 0-9999669768

PHONE: 011- 27945852, 27948146 FAX: 011- 27940245

Email: [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=ZW5xdWlyeUB2aXNpb25pbn N0aXR1dGUuaW4=[/IMG]

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.