No Tags Found!

V. VENU

There was a dog laying in the yard and an old man was sitting on the porch."Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?" the tourist asked.The old man looked up over his newspaper and replied, "Nope."As soon as the tourist stepped out of his car, the dog began snarling and growling, then attacked both his arms and legs.The tourist yelled, "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!"The old man muttered, "Ain't my dog."........
From India, Hyderabad
sohini basu roy

hehehheeee.... :D :D ......lol.................. ooops...bechara...issi lia bolte hay...puro sentence suna karo...hehheheeee...... btw hello venuji...how r u?????
From India, New Delhi
V. VENU

ha ha ha ha ha ha ... Iam fine SOHINI ... thank u dear. Sahi baat hai .. Puro sentence sunna chaahiye !! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . :)SUMAN and AMOL ... Thanks. AMOL ji ... kiska hai, wohi pata karne ke liye post kiya gaya hai ...forum mein. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. :)BTW ..SUMAN .. where on the earth is 'HISAR' , .. I mean ..which district yaar ?? :)
From India, Hyderabad
suman84

Hi Venu, Its confirmed that m living on earth nd m nt from aadivaasi village:-P. Well Hisar is in Haryana. M sure u heard abt haryana. Thanks Suman:-P
From India, Gurgaon
sohini basu roy

hay suman wats this yaar.... r d adhibasshi pple not human beings???? :(....they are also considered as indians...... so today they are backward because we didnt allow them to grow...... any way....pls dnt take me otherwise.......
From India, New Delhi
V. VENU

K. Ravi ... Thank you dear. :)Hi Suman, they say that you learn new things every day ... well, I learnt a new thing today.... That is about Hisar in Haryana. Nice to know you Suman ..Thank you. :)Sohini ... kemonocheen ? :)
From India, Hyderabad
suman84

Hi Sohini,
I know aadiwasi peoples r human beings as we are. But i was describing my city hisar which is on earth thats it. It was not intentionally anyways if u feel i really apologies for that. Humor is for fun and jokes and we really enjoy this. Nd Its my pleasure to learn such a wonderful things from my seniors. Thanks Sohini and Venu........:-P
Thanks
Suman

From India, Gurgaon
sohini basu roy

goodmorning Venu, am fine yaar....... aapka kaam kaj kaise chal raha hay???? :) Suman its ok....jst felt bad they way u described...never mind....... its ok..... thanks that u understood my view....
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.