No Tags Found!

Anonymous
cigarette smoking attitude inventory/scale/
From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Hello Sir, my problems titel _measurment of cigarette smoking attitude inventory or scale
My research work titel: personality ,and attitude of cigarette smoking among college student so survey of collage students smoking habit,personality factor and cigarette smoking attitude .
personality measurment scale are avaliable but cigarette smoking attitude inventroy is not avalable so please this scale W.H.O. developed but this scale downloaded procesure or link please send

From India, New Delhi
pon1965

I burn about 20 cigarettes a day but I don’t have any material with me which you are asking. Sorry. Pon
From India, Lucknow
ramanarg

Alponse,
With regard to any habit for that matter, a person first develops a thought to have a "try". Then when the person develops that thought further positively, he does once. The "satisfaction" the person derives out of that action makes the person repeat the action which becomes the habit. In away, the person unwittingly trains the mind to accept the habit. Then the mind takes control over the person - with the result the person becomes the victim of the very deed he simply "tried" once. When the person really wants to get rid of that habit due to its ill effects, the mind plays its own game of deceit! It would give N number of reasons to retain that habit.
Unless or otherwise the person develops a guilt and a will power to get rid of the habit, no one will listen to us. This is my experience - as a Psychological Counselor! You must be a secondary smoker, I believe. I appreciate your concern for our friend.
Regards.
R.Ganesh

From India, Tiruppur
kishore2
i think habit is best satisfactory way for a human person, main thing is its a relief from lot of pressures and tensions. And another thing is it's become fashionable for the youth which are booming up the age of 20 to 24 , this is the age for attraction of anything which is started as style and become addiction to that after knowing the responsibilities in our society also.this the way under the claws of cigar youth life will become in to pieces.
From India, Tirupati
jpranipet

Dear Youngster (kishore),
I would like to say some suggestion to you (Not an advise). What you said the above is absolutely right that habit is best satisfactory way for human i agreed the same. But, by the way of engaging you at good habits like reading books, playing games, listening music, yoga, exercises, devotional activities, internet browsing etc can reduce / relief lot of pressures and tensions in your life.
The most of well known personalities like great cine actors, cricket players, musicians, speakers, business man etc those who are using their good habits by reducing lots of tension in their life.
So, small style and attractable (bad) habits could not add a value to personnel life.
This could be sensed and experienced by most personalities in their turned life.
Kindly takes good things in day to day life.
All d best,
JP
Chennai

From India, Mumbai
kishore2
yes sir , what u r said is absolutely correct and i will satisfy to somewhat from u r answer,but habit like reading, listening , yoga, are the good habits, it wont come as easily as cigar habit comes in. what i am saying is IN THE WORLD BAD PASSES IN TO HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM VERY FASTLY RATHER THAN GOOD.GOOD HABITS WE HAVE TO ADAPT THOSE, WHERE ELSE BAD IT WILL ATTRACTS US.MAN GIVES MORE IMPORTANCE TO ATTRACTION THAN ADAPTION.
From India, Tirupati
milindbachute
Prevalence of tobacco use (2004)

h 14.7% students had ever used tobacco in any form.

h 4.6% were currently using tobacco in any form.

o 3% chewed tobacco

o 1.4% smoked cigarettes

o 1.6% smoked bidis (hand rolled cigarettes)

„h Grade level: Sixth graders (ever users: 24.8%) were two to four times more likely to use tobacco than eighth graders (ever users: 9.3%) during 2004.

o Prevalence of ever use of tobacco continued to be higher in students who were in grade 6 at baseline, in comparison to students in grade 8, even as both these groups progressed to the next grades (during the 2 years of the MYTRI study)

„h School type: Government school or low Socio Economic Status (SES) students (current users: 5.7%) tended to use more tobacco than private or high SES students (current users: 3.7%).

„h Gender: Boys (current users: 6.5%) used significantly more tobacco and have higher intentions to use tobacco in future than girls (current users: 4.9%). However, the gap between prevalence of tobacco use

among boys and girls is reducing.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.