No Tags Found!

sravani23
dear Seniors,
This is reg the resignation mail which i sent to my manager on may 25th and specified that will work till 30th june serving notice of 30 days, it has been 7 days since i mailed him , i didnot recieve any reply to it
How should be my followup mail to the resignation..can you please suggest

From India, Hyderabad
tajsateesh

Hello sravani23,
Did you discuss or at least inform verbally to with your manager before mailing your resignation?
Mailing is supposed to be a form of formalising what's been known--just to put it into the records. Unless you have had a tiff with him & just don't want to see his/her face.
If you mailed it directly, then you are 'indirectly' conveying to him: Take it or Leave it.
Coming to your query: pick up the phone & ask for time to discuss the issue. If he dodges, then persist a few times/days. If that doesn't change the scene, then consult HR--hope you have marked a cc: to HR.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
sravani23
Thanks Sateesh, yes i mailed him directly as there was a small tiff between us and he seems to be ok now ... as the conversation is normal with him these days. will do the same as suggested by you
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.