No Tags Found!

sujeet_rajawat

Dear All Please read and comment Regards Sujeet
From Nigeria, Lagos
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps mindblowingcompany_147.pps (94.5 KB, 168 views)

shanthag
I agree completely with you Mr.Sujeeth though this fact is bitter we have accept it and try to do some thing to change it :)
From United States, Toledo
sujeet_rajawat

Dear All

What we are saying is only sayings...........I seriously feel.........if we really want to change the scenario...........we need to take the initiative......saying only is not enough..................

I request to all..........please give atleast 30 mins to your nation........and think, how we can change the scenario.........

Do not forget we are all HR professionals.........so if we can develop system in our organisation, if we can motivate people in our organisation.............we always focus on hire best talent available in market...............why not we can think and plan some effective strategy for our nation also................why not we plan something so that only best can lead us.................

I know running organisation and running country are two different things...........but again this is our nation..............our country.............if we will give excuse for this............who else will do for us..................

Dont let it go in vain............think.....as this is a question of nation........which reflect our identity..................

Thanks and Regards

Sujeet S Rajawat

Asst. Manager HR

Vijay Solvex Limited

Alwar - Rajasthan

From Nigeria, Lagos
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.