No Tags Found!

drukganu

Watching Football World Cup 2010 live on TV was exciting. Match Analysis in News Papers was enlightening. Then I came across some wonderful Slides by Roger Lemmere'.
Similarities with attitudes of Sales & Marketing was stunning.
A Training Assignment for Pharma Field Managers in July 2010 provided me with an opportunity to make a presentation, which was enjoyed by the Field Managers, who saw reflection of colleagues & themselves in plenty and were sport enough to acknowledge it. Presenting it for CiteHR colleagues
Dr. Ulhas Ganu

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Football_&_Sales Strategy Corr.ppt (1.39 MB, 448 views)

drukganu

I quoted the reference in ppt presentation to Roger Lemmere' since I cannot give links here.
If you want to see his article on strategies followed by football world cup 2010 teams, search 'Roger Lemmere' football team analysis' or 'tactics' in Google images. You would love it.
(If you cannot find it, please give your e mail to me so that I would e mail you the link to his article (you can search on net for my name to get my e mail ID as I believe I cannot give personal info here).
I also saw the ppt loaded by me is not downloaded properly (probably corrupted). If you wish to have it, I can e mail the same to you

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.