No Tags Found!

Tanusri Rimmalapudi
Hi,
I am working for a software company and my notice period is 3months. I wanted to get relived from my current position as early as possible. In this regard i would like to request the norms with respect to notice period. Is it mandatory to serve the notice period fully after placing the paper? What are the options available to get relieved before 3months.
Kindly suggest

From India, Madras
rajeevdixit

Hi,
Go through your appointment letter.read the terms and conditions.
generally if you want to get relieved before serving notice period
then you have to pay the salary(basic) for 3 months in lieu of
service .
regards
Rajeev Dixit

From India, Bangalore
syedhussain

Hi,
as per your details mentioned, i can suggest to give 3 months notice period or if you have any clause of payment in lieu of 3 months notice period u can proceed with it as u want to move asap. but make sure that the process should be in formal & smooth way so that even if u join in some other company u can get good feedback from the current company. now a days background verification is playing more crucial role.
all the best..

From India, Madras
Divya Pradeep

Hi,
Some Co's also allow the option of adjusting your eligible Privilege leave against your notice period. After adjustment of the same, if you still have to serve your notice period , then the same can be paid by you or the Co. can adjust it in your full and final settlement.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.