No Tags Found!

maha-lakshmi1
I working one private company from 2010 onwards. i break the service 2013 year end and rejoin 2014. Now my break in service is not updated new 2014 year and it shown previous year like 2010 only. Hence unable to claim the PF amount now. Please provide solution against this.
From India, Ramanathapuram
jegadeshkrishnan

If you have same UAN Number apply to merge the service. Regards S.Jegadesh, 9442202981
From India, Chennai
advocate-anil-pandey
Hi Mahalaxmi,
the same situation was faced by one of my employee, let me share the whole story that will help you out to get your epf withdrawal easily.
1- A member got retired in March2020, however he was continued in service without any pf deduction.
2- In Feb2023 his epf contribution was reinstated with same PF code.
3- In Jan2024 he wanted to get his epf withdrawal so he got marked his exit date as 31st Dec2023 on epf portal.
4- Then he applied for full & final epf withdrawal but got rejected due to reasons as below.
A- asking the clarification from employer on his missing contribution during April 2020 to Jan2023.
5- So we approached the epf office with submission that the epf was deducted in that period because of mutual understanding, epfo advise me to allot him a new pf code with some minimum contribution thereof and then submit a letter to transfer the previous epf balance into new pf code.
6- so by complying with the same we allotted a new pf code by joining him from 18th March2024 and approached again with the epf office, we got a mail from epfo asking the following.
A- submit a joint declaration form for correction in date of exit of old pf code from Dec2023 to Mar2020 and also submit another joint declaration form for correction in date of joining in new pf code from 18th March2024 to 1st Feb2023.
7- so now we did the same and the matter is now under consideration before the epfo office, and hopefully we will get the final resolution soon.

Thanks
Anil Pandey

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.