No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Have you seen the twins:-D
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Twins.pps (288.5 KB, 477 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

THX Malini.
I know that, but this didn't elicit any humor at all.
Humor section doesn't mean one unleash anything that one come across on net; some of which are crass.
At least, I would appreciate something related to management or HR and that really tickles my funny bone.
If you don't understand what I mean than dig up a few DILBERTs or BLINKERS OFF strip that one finds in The Economic Times everyday, for instance.
Wishing you a more refined sense of Professional-humour.
Regards.

From India, Delhi
maliniluky

Raj i appreciate ur views and thoughts....great but.........
This is ur second reply in this thread but even then i didnt find anything tat reflects professional humour from ur end except advise so why dont u post something that makes sense and people find humour in that too...........We like people who are practical rather than theoritical.
You may question me that why dont u do that instead of advicing me????????? my reply is that plz read my comments for this thread and i asked u to do tat bcoz we all wanted to sense a Professional-humour postings from ur end.

From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Thx Malini. will do, definitely; and to justify your expectations from me.
What I'll do is, send small pieces which doesn't occupy much space in terms of bytes; and which shall be useful professionally as well.
Regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.