No Tags Found!

mini_2007
Hi,
I was working a company called A and joined company B.When I have joined B I have given PF transfer form for transfering amount from A--->B.But I have worked only 3 months on company B and moved to another company called C without getting releived properly from B.Unfortunateley my PF got transfered from company A--->B.Now in new company C I have given a PF transfer from to transfer B-->C.But it was not happening for last 10 months.I have tried to get touch with employer B.But they are not responding....Can I get back my PF amount? Now I want to withdraw my amount...it is a private PF trust....If I am giving a complaint to PF commisioner will I get back my money? Can I use the forms availavle in this site for withdrawing the amount sinc it is a private trust? Please help me...
Thanks and regards
Mini

From India, Hyderabad
Kunjal

Dear Mini,
You can withdraw your PF amount but since its a private trust , you need to have their form for doing so.Anways the important point is that they can't deprive you of your PF amount.Try speaking to them amicably and if they are not cooperating then speak to the PF office they would guide you on the matter.Even every zone's PF commisioner no is available on their site.you can directly speak to them.If required then you can lodge a complain