VIPUL

Dear Harry,

DOn;t make guesses , it is legal obligation of an Employer to deduct & remitted the P.F contribution to P.F Regional Office, you can send him a letter from present employer with filled P.f. Transfer form no -13 & keep the zerox of the same with you, pl. take acknowledgement of the reciept from previous employer and you can get transferred back your P.F amounts in your current P.F account , that is the best option , if they deny then you can send application to P.F. Regional Commisioner & Labour commissioner with attaching the zerox copy of the letter sent by you for transferring P.F alongwith P.F Transfer form

if you want to widhrow your P.F. than you should write application & send it by Regd. Post with filled up Widhrowal Form no-19 & get it acknowledge by the receipant, if they deny then same procedure as mentioned in para above should be followed.

You can check your P.F. No through P.F. regional office also.

pl. revert back after following this procedure , if needed i can help u further my email is

regards,

Vipul

From India, Thana
prasadkvsn
Hi Harry
The PF deduction is as per the law. U can either deduct the PF amount or transfer the same. The PF number shall be available in your salary slip. If the same is not mentioned u can very well call up ur employer and ask him for the same. He cannot deny the same
For transfer of PF u can use form 13 and for withdrawl of the same u can go for Form 19 and Form 10C.
Revert back for any futher clarifications
Cheers
Kartik

From India, Delhi
rakesh2k5

Dear Shreeram,
You can withdraw ur PF amount by using form 10C & 19. Simply u will have to declare that u r not working for last two months. There is no problem as such in this kind of declaration.
Rakesh
98313-33349

From India, Calcutta
vashishthajagdeep

Dear Herry,
First of all u have to know ur epf as well as esi number from ur employer. If u do have salary slips of any month u can check the same on that. If employer did not mentioned ur epf and esi number on that u can ask from ur accounts department or else whosoever are making salaries.
Then u can transfer ur epf or withdraw the same.
for further assistant please feel free to contact me on my mobile number 09459327661
Thanks,

From India, Velluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.