No Tags Found!

samrahmn
Company Name : Ezeecloud Infoserves Pvt Ltd

Address :#1564, 3rd Floor, Revanna's, HSR Layout, 2nd Sector, 27th Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560102

Contact Person : Rajesh Kumar Kotta

Email :rajesh@ezeecloud.com

Dear Seniors,

I was an employee of the above mentioned organisation for a period of 8 months. ( 2-jan-12 to 30 Sep-12). They have been deducting some amount as PF from my salary. Recently, I contacted them in order to recover my debited PF amount. However, they were not giving any response for my repetitive enquiry. Also , It was came into my notice that they had not deposited the debited PF amount. Also, I came to know that they have been doing the same for all the employees, since their startup. Around 150+ employees are victims of this fraud

I have all the email conversations I had throughout my employment period in the above mentioned organisation as evidence. I can forward all the emails to you on for further check. Also please find the attached pay slip from my joining date.

Kindly help me to recover my PF amount back and to stop such fraudulent activities by the above mentioned organisation.Kindly advise me how to move ahead further.

Would love to hear your valuable response

From India, Bangalore
ravi5554

Hi, 1. Please collect the salary slip 2. Contact labor inspector else directly contact to commissioner and tell the exact.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.