shweta tuteja

Hi frns.... its very nice 2 join this cite... i hv got lots of information dere.. can any my frns solved my problem for calculating ctc for Rs. 2,00.000. Its very urgent!!!! Hope 2 c uu sooon.......
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Your question is not clear. Do you require a format of salary to touch a CTC of Rs 2 lakh?. If yes, please go though this cite, there was a presentation on it with which you can get a salary structure of any amount of CTC you like. Sorry, being a person with conventional approach towards wages, compensation and benefits management I do not follow the new generation tactics of CTC. Please go through this cite itself, I am sure you will get it.
All the best,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
joyneo04

Look as u were asking aboout the components first component will be basic which in general we consider it in between 45-50% of gross,then other main component is House rent allowance which consist of 40-50% of basic rest other component are special allowance,conveyance allowance,performance allowance,other allowance,u can divided the rest of the amount in all these components.
now CTC comprises of allthose things that the mployer is bearing on behalf of you like employer contri in PF and ESIC but there are certain rules like if any body who is having a basic of 6500 or more can write an application stating that he does not require PF
Now in ESIC if a persons gross is more than 10,000 then he is exempted from esic.
Now as for format i am providing you the attachment which will help u in clearing your doubts...atleast i hope so...In case any other clarification is required then just let me know.

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls BRK UP.xls (10.0 KB, 1163 views)

joyneo04

check out the attachment for both pay slip and break up format......in case of any other clarification feel free to write....
From India, Calcutta
skh.1983

Mr. Madhu,
Please suggest me whether PT should be included under annual components of CTC or not.

CTC: 801,120 Yearly Monthly

Basic 360,504 30,042
HRA 160,224 13,352
Conveyance allow 9,600 800
Medical Reimbursement 15,000 1,250
LTA 30,042 -
Bonus 30,042 -
Fuel Reimbursement 120,000 10,000
3.74 Telephone Reimbursement 30,000 2,500
3.06 Uniform Allowances 24,488 2,041
- Other Allowanance - -
1.17 PF (Employee) 9,360 -
1.17 PF (Employer) 9,360 780
- Esic Employee - -
- Esic Employer - -
0.31 PT 2,500 -

100.00 801,120 60,765
Less :
PF Emplyee 780
ESIC Employee -
PT 200 980
NET-IN-HAND 59,785

From India, Bangalore
skh.1983

Sorry for the above. Please see the attachment & advise if the structure is correct.
I want to revise CTC structure of employees as they are complaining for the tax liability becoz of the structure. I have talked to CA also according to them its fine, but i have doubt about PT part, that can we include PT under annual components of CTC structure or not ?
Please suggest.....

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Book1.xls (27.0 KB, 505 views)

dinviji
Hai ,
I am working as a Hr executive and my senior asked me to work out CTC for employees including GPA & GMA .Please help me what is (GPA)Grade point average and GMA and why we are including it in CTC and how to calculate both.
Regards
Vidhya

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.