No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All,

I gave written test for a company on November and interview on December 2021. I have followed up with HR who scheduled the interview. I received reply as - I have received positive feedback, HR will contact you on your status of candidature. After that I didn't hear back from anyone anything almost a month, I followed up with the main HR multiple times. I haven't received any response for many days. Somehow I got the mobile number of the concerned HR, contacted her as per her said date and time. She told me that I haven't cleared the interview, by mistake my collogue send the email like that. I asked her, why there is no response after multiple follow ups - She said there is another candidate with name as SURESH G. This made us error. After that she is saying that i have cleared associate level interview not for senior level. One of my collogue didn't submit the written test properly he have received call for the interview. I need Justice here. I have cleared the written test and answered all the questions that interview asked me. I am 100% sure that HR is making injustice to my ability and giving fake information with her words. Its been a months completed so far waiting for the offer. Kindly advise, how to deal with this kind of satiation.

Regards
Suresh G H

From India, Bengaluru
saswatabanerjee

It is the decision of the company whether they give you an offer of employment of not.
You can not force the company to give you a job, even if you feel it was an unfair move by someone.

If you really feel you were discriminated with, you can send a mail to the HR Head or the CEO, but I doubt if you will get much of a response. Some large companies have a grevience forum, you can try that.

Other than that, go and look for a another job

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.