No Tags Found!

shimona talwar
hi partho
well..i totally respect my institute..wat i am today is coz of my education..i feel indebted to my teachers..but d fact of life is..brand name matters...this is a fact dat there r 'A' grade colleges n there r coll which r not as good as d iims...dat definately does nt make them bad..but placements r not good n fetching a job becomes difficult...
i v faith in my abilities but i cant deny d fact dat there s cut throat competition...
i know myself v well..n i started dis thread to take guidance frm d seniors to ask how can i become a good HR professional n wat can i do more coz i believe learning is a never ending process..doin mba in hr cant n shud nt put a ful stop to my professional learning..

From India, Delhi
shimona talwar
hi everyone, for courses in psychometric testing..i cant find institutes or colleges...pls suggest n help.. thxx!!
From India, Delhi
sam_dave

Dear Shimona,
Psychometric testing is a tool in HR. There are no institutes offering specialization for the same.
If we are really looking for some other course of action we can always chose Industrial Relations which goes hand in hand with Human Resource.
This will be added qualification to what we are presently pursuing.
Also we can pursue Business Law under which we will be able to justify the needs, demands, the policies and the organization operational law.
I hope this will add more insight to the learning.

From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.