No Tags Found!

murali68
Hi This is Murali & I look after the corporate Relations & Placements for MBA students. I would want a favour from the forum Attached you will find an invite from my college please go thru' the same & assist our college & students.

VASAVI VIDYA NIKETAN
Institute Of Management, Technology & Research
#3, Vanivilas Road, VV Puram, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Pin code-560004, phone: 080-26500104, 41692323, <link outdated-removed>

Seasons Greetings from VVN IMTR, Bangalore- A major force in management education

Subject: Request for Pre- Placement talks & Campus Recruitments for our graduating MBA 2009 Batch students

On behalf of the management, I cordially invite you to actively participate in the Pre- Placement talks. These talks give the students an idea about the recruiting organizations and opportunities available within these companies.

VVN IMTR offers specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources & systems. In addition attitudinal & etiquettes workshops, communication and leadership training, personal and interpersonal skill development activities, industrial visits, project works, form part of the student's education. The batch consists of 60 students with Dual specializations of Marketing, Finance or HR who will be awarded MBA degree by July- August 2009.

Your active participation in this programme is highly appreciated, as this completes our education, there-by Bridging the Gap and Building the Future of our students. I have also attached an Introductory Letter & Hiring Info Form along with this mail. You are welcome to call me for any further information.

Yours truly,

Murali S
Manager- Corporate Relations
91-080-26500104/ 26601621/41692323
98860 22691
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cGxhY2VtYmFAZ21haWwuY2 9t[/IMG]

Thanks & Regards

Murali S:)

From India, Bangalore
sneha.raj
Hello All,
I have a similar concern,ie in context to the placements.
Our college that is Bharatiya vidya bhawan-Marshall university has a placement head but not much has been happening there.We students want to start of a placement cell which enables us,at the time of our internship as well as final placements.
Can someone please guide us how do we start the work.we have our brochures ready but we are stuck up in deciding how do we contact the companies & to whom.
Please help us on this.
Regards,
Sneha Raj,
1st year MBA Student,
Bharatiya vidya bhawan-marshall university.
bangalore

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.