rameshbashyam@yahoo.com

sanjay, save your salary file records. get a Bonafide Certificate from your company (tell them you are applying for a credit card/loan/mobile connection/home). this should help. if the company goes bust you can't do much.

c'mon recession is everywhere. now is the right time to acquire more skills.

the sunshine is not far away. actually i had 3-4 jobs during this period and had to take a call. recession should not be an excuse. introspect honestly. now money will be ok but in the long run (if you continue this practice of shifting jobs annually) this will come to haunt you and a job you would be deserving will fall by the wayside.

it seems that you are in the mid twenties. guy give your friends, gadgets, vacations and all a break.

look to enhance your skills and stick to your job. take it 3-6 months at a time and you will see the time fly by and you would have worked in a company for 3-5 years.

interpersonal skills, communication skills should have been enhanced by then. an added benefit of staying in a company is they will put you into different skills enhancement programs (for which you would otherwise need to shell from your pocket), you will be given additional roles and suddenly you will realise your worth. there's more to gain in staying aboard for a longer duration than a few hundreds of rupees annually.

the call is yours and the world will be at your feet. think and act now !!!!!!!

From India, Madras
keen4more
Well I can comment on it cus I have been into my job for more than 7 years and it is my first one. Per me, like true love the call has to come from inside ;-) Of course there are a few practicalities involved. Switching job does give you few grands more but when you cross 25 years of age, the person then looks for a designation cus during that part of life...designation does seem to matter a lot.
I am presuming that your org does take the notice period whenever a person decides to leave and you will do just fine if you complete the exit formalities. However, if that is not the case then you may need to have a heart to heart conversation with the HR mgr of the new org you have applied for. He might be in a position to suggest you some alternative.
take care

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.