No Tags Found!

Ramesh Sood

HELLO FRIENDS... SOMETHING FROM MY FORTHCOMING BOOK.... "LISTENING TO LEADING" ... doesn't matter publication... I will keep sharing here... Thanks.....

Learning & Growing

If I haven’t learnt today

Then I haven’t grown

Then I haven’t lived

Then am I or am I not?

They say that at some stage body stops growing. It starts getting disintegrated as we move through life. But we still keep living. But then for any living thing growth has to necessarily happen. When body stops, man will have to grow in mind to fit in to the definition of a living thing. And for mind to grow, it must have its intellectual food every day through learning.

That’s what makes me wonder – If on a given day I haven’t learnt, it would mean that my mind has not grown. Body has already stopped growing. Therefore for that day there’s no growth. Logically then, that day, I haven’t lived. But then I have been present. I have been there. Without being alive! Living and not being alive. Nothing can be a bigger crime towards one’s own self. And punishment for such a crime? A lifeless living – what else?

All attached in the form of attachment....

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Learning and Growing.ppt (18.0 KB, 352 views)

Ramesh Sood

Hi friends, Comments on original writing help a person improve and feel emboldened.. So be generous...
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.