gshyamala
hi frds i will be glad if u tell qualities a fresher should have for searching job in core hr(without experience). with regards shyamala
From India, Lucknow
prashant_nair

HELLO !!! :D The basic virtue to start with is good listening skills. Next to me, is the ability to get into the details and analyse to find past-present-future continum. Rest of the skills would come as the situation demands.Once you make a beginning as one who has the time and ability to get to the depth of issues you have started off well. All the best dear pal :lol: Regards KK Nair

kusum

hi,
Basic quality my dear, is to have right attitude.
As a fresher, learn.
Be focused on your work, goals, targets and so on.
Aviod office politics.
Respect all, from your boss to the lowest rung.
Offer help, before being asked.
Stretch your time and stretch your work.
Spend considerable time in reading on the area you work.
Smile at everyone and exchange pleasentaries.
Be flexible and also firm.
Dont stick to cribbers. Beware of them.
Add on more formal part time courses to help you in your job.
well, the list goes on. But remember, It is up to you to choose success by a simple rule of changing oneself rather than changing the world.
All the best.
regrads,
DK

From India, Mangaluru
Runa Maitra

Hi!
He or she needs to do some research both inward and outward i,e. one must understand the job market, what are the opportunities in terms of generalist role or specialization role. Further, one must introspect their own pace whether they would like to be part of sunrise industry or regular one. The energy level and attitude for both is different. One may also speculate in terms of career options such as he or she intends to be part of HR consultancy firm or main industry. Once such crystallization of thought is made one may approach the organizations and contact Head of HR or the recruiters.If he or she appears for campus interview then they must not attend what is available they must make a choice which organization is suitable for them and focus to groom themselves accordingly. They would make the difference and convince the panel on their commitment level.

aarti.khurana.pgp09
hi i am doing M.B.A in hr as major and it as minor. i want good placement. for that i am ready to do work hard,but i am not good in english?what should i have to do please reply . i am very confuse.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.