No Tags Found!

chauhanvinanjay
you have the right ot ask for the Pay slip as it is the proff what earnings and deductions are made to your salary. It is a statutory compliance also. regards Dhananajy
From India, Arni
teotiamanoj

Dear Sir's
-You can't prove the present organisation you have work or not this is the first and second are the Pay slip is statutory requirement also in the Industry.
- FOR HR-If any inspector come in your factory and ask you should give the pay slip to employee how can prove.
- the electronic transfer are good for the transation to the company and employe.
- If company provide the form 16 then no require for salary certificate.
thanks
Manoj

From India, Delhi
teotiamanoj

Hi, Ptelang,
Please note the salary break-up, if you give Gross salary of Rs. 20,000/- to hiring employee you can make as under:-
:50 % in basic of the gross salary, 40% of basic in HRA, Medical reimbursement of Rs. 1250/- and 10% of basic in LTA and rest you can show as Transport allowance or Special Allowances.
If any query please revert.
Thanks
Manoj
Suppose you give the salary to employee

From India, Delhi
saby
Dear Sudipto,

In my sixteen years of working life, I had attended couple of interviews. During my second round of interview, some of them asked me salary slips. At that time we were not given salary slips by our company. So I told them the truth. I even told them I could get a salary certificate from my employer. They accepted the reason. Coz, in India, earlier very few companies (that also Ltd. Cos. & not private ltd. co's) used to issue salary slips to their employees. Everyone is aware of this fact. Today the scenario has changed. With the advent of MNCs, every employee is being issued a salary slip. But a few unlucky ones do not get this benefit. Try to talk to your future employer and further produce a salary certificate from your current employer alongwith Form 16, appointment letter, increment letter (if any) and bank statements. This is just for the sake of integrity.

As per your query, whether Form 16 alone is valid as proof of salary, according to me the answer is NO. Form 16 can be fabricated/concoted by any individual, because nobody cross-checks the same. That is why even when you apply for a bank-loan, they ask for Form 16 alongwith 6-months bank statement and pay slips. Hope you have got the answer.8-)

From India, Mumbai
mfvelati
Hi Fellas
A Pay Slip is a document indicating the amount of salary earned by you during the month. This means, the employee gets to know his pay break up and his deductions for the said month. Also, Unless it is signed and properly stamped and given to the employee, it has no legal sanity.
Best Regards
M F Velati

From India, Surat
teotiamanoj

H Guys,
Salary Slip is the statutory requirement as per government minimum wages notification and one copy of pay roll of every month also requirement of the statutory.
the last requirement of break-up etc ????????????
I don't know some employers why not give the pay slip to employee, one question in my mind the employer not pay the wages as per minimum wages act.
Thanks
Manoj

From India, Delhi
S.Chandrasekar

Dear Sudip,
I have read all your postings. Payslip is necessary at anypoint of time. Form 16 ofcourse gives you the total salary received for that year. It does not show you the first salary drawn and the latest revised salary. Only the pay slip shows that. Else you have to carry your latest salary revision letter with you for the interview.
If your employer is not following the issue of computer generated payslip, doesn't matter. You must be following the Shop & Establishment Act wage book and the wage slip book. Better enter the slip manually and you sign it with seal.
This is a valid payslip as prescribed by the State Act. I also understand that many employers have not realised the need for payslip issue. After all the staff members look at us with trust and expectation.
Carry on Sudip, al the best! We have to fight it out with employers though we are expected to support them in everything.
Chandru
HR Manager-Chennai

From India, Madras
teotiamanoj

Hi,

Pay slip is not the question of honest or trust between employers and employe.

Pay slip can't place of Form 16, Pay slip is the requirement as per minimum wages act and Form 16 for the Income Tax, you can't prepaired IT return wihout Form 16. but you can prepared IT return without pay slip.

Any labour inspector ask and issue a legal notice to the factory manager / occupier for showing the signed pay slip for last six month. This is the authority of the labour inspector.

The pay slip and pay roll is strictly statutory requirement as per minimum wages act, This is the fact.

Thanks & regards
Manoj Kumar

From India, Delhi
sohini basu roy

i absolutely agree with sujata..... see sudipto pls be at safe side..why to call trouble wen you can avoid that....isnt it...
From India, New Delhi
sumitk.saxena

yes it is necessary because by that you can only know the break up of your salary and deductions and earnings. sumit
From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.