No Tags Found!

somabiswas2005

Hi Frnds,
Hope u r all fine..............
Frnda, I have one query..

Can we add LTA in our monthly payroll or it's only payable at annyal basis?????????/

Waiting for your inputs on this..
Thanks,

From India, Mumbai
shailendra_deshpande

Dear Friend,
In my organization we used to pay LTA once in a annum, but from this financial year we are paying LTA thro per month salary.
The issue for LTA is totally depends on whether LTA amount comes within bracket of income tax or not, since in my organization it is considered as payment coming within the bracket, we started paying them in monthly salary also as to increase net pay.
Hope it will solve your query.
Regards,
Shailendra

From India, Pune
swastik73

Dear Soma,
LTA is to be paid as laid down in the Statutes like Factories Act, if covered.
Now, if the income is taxable the LTA can be claimed twice in a block of four years and on submission of document the amount reimbursed is non taxable to the limit fixed. Any other payment under LTA is same as any other allowance and is fully taxable.
So, monthly payment of LTA is not advisable for salaried persons falling within the tax bracket.
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.