No Tags Found!

sujata1jan

Hi Archana
What a relief after seeing your mail :D.
Idea is good but not beer. I don't drink :wink: .
Movie idea is good and I think CSM - Noida would be right place for that.
What do you say Archana?
Regards
Sujata

From India, Faridabad
senthil raj

hello geeti, archna, devjit and others, on saturday i will in the train. so my share of beer may go to some one who loves beer more. :) wishes for your meet senthil raj
From Costa Rica, San José
devjit28

This is why Archna is Team Head .... whaaat an idea yaaaarrr !!!
With a beer in hand, our meets will be bigger than CII National Conventions, no problems at all... :lol:
I'm in and I 'know' Kiran is in also.. :wink: What about the others??? Any venue is good for me.
Jokes apart, we can use this get-together for a brain-storming session to see where and how we can improve, whether we need to change our approach etc. Geeti & I have already had a brief discussion on this. If you guys agree, we can all come with our ideas & opinions and put them on the table there. Next to the beers.
Hi Senthil,
Pls convey our best wishes to the Chennai meet people. Have a blast, and hope to meet you soon. I'm sure we can count on you for your contributions to Mehfil-e-Dilli... :D
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
senthil raj

hello thanks to you devjit. i am carrying the best wishes from delhi to chennai. yes. i will contribute to my level best for delhi..... wishes senthil raj
From Costa Rica, San José
archnahr

Hi Senthil,
All the very best for the Chennai meet.
We will update you on the BRAINSTORMING session. And will take your suggestions as well.
HAve a good time with your family and Chennai Meet.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

I am so sad that I missed out this beer part, as I was out of office yesterday on some official work. Anyhow, I totally, completely agree with this idea. Great One, Archana.
Archana,
So, decide if we all can meet once for a brainstorming session. I think that my brain really needs to be stormed.
Friends, please do not forget to get your brains along with you for this brainstorming session, as brain is most important thing in this brainstoming session to get your brain stormed. Wat say??
Devjit,
please pick the phone yaar. You have given me time of 3:00 pm. I called you exactly at 3:00 pm still, you are not picking.......very bad. Your series of sins are being noted down. You will pay for this :twisted:
Now, if we think, YES, to make our next meet a fruitful one, we really should meet once to decide things. So, Archana, please decide some venue, date and time for this session.
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
sujata1jan

Hey Kiran Where did you get this info that you have missed out this beer part. It has not yet done if I am not wrong. They are planning to do it either on Saturday or Sunday. Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
Joydeep Ghosh
Hi all
Sorry was not able to be delhi for the meet..i am hopping between calcutta and mumbai...Business Excellence is driving me almost nuts..;-)..plans to return to my den delhi by 15th..then would surely catch up...
cheers!
Joydeep

From India, New Delhi
sourabh77

HI Delhi Gang,
Nice to see everyone back here and thread rolling again.
Hey Devjit Nice Pics,
Archana, About this Nov 12 meet, do we have a dress-code theme?
Maybe we can put it as ethnic wear/traditional indian wear.
And also we can have more views on this from everyone in the group.
IF you're planning to meet on Friday then its not possible for me, may be you would like to consider Satday or Sunday is much better.
Devjit, you have my contact numbers, pls let me know if anything is finalised.
warm regards
Sourabh

From India, Delhi
devjit28

Hi Joydeep,
We were disappointed to know you would not be able to make it on the 8th, despite having registered well in advance.
Looking forward to meeting you, and sharing your ideas... :D
Hi Kiran,
Very sorry yaar. As I explained, I'm also unwell & I was in an emergency situation most of today. This night shift is really a huuuuge problem. You are not the only friend pareshan with me, everybody else is also. I'll make it upto you when we are storming our brains with the help of beers... :D
Hi Sourabh,
Looks like you are better now. Thats good. We have not discussed anything about the Nov 12 meet yet. Which is why we are thinking of this brainstorming session. I will definitely let you know as and when things are finalised.
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.