No Tags Found!

Badrinath
Hi
I am Badri.I am into recruitments for a Software company.
Do you have any specific "pitch" that you use while calling candidates?Normally, a professional pitch which details what we are and what we want yields better results than haphazard one.
There are lots of pitches for Sales,I guess there is a good one for recruitments, either
Thanks.
Badri.

From India, Madras
nsudha

Hi Badri,

You are absolutely right. In recruitments the first and foremost thing is how you sell your organization. As it is said that the first impression is the best impression, when you speak to a candidate, you should be able to present your organization in a very professional way. Try to explain everything about your organization like how big the org is, how old it is, what does the company do, who are the clients, etc. By this you should be able to convince the candidate to feel that your organization is a standard and a good one in the competitive market. Then you proceed explaining about the current requirement and whether the candidate is looking out for a change or not. There are many people who just listen everything we speak and then they say that they are not looking for a change. This is just a waste of ur as well as his/her time. So make sure that the candidate is interested to go for a change and then proceed. I think the main thing in recruitment of any field or area is to best sell your organization. If the selling is done perfectly the remaining things becom