No Tags Found!

Veerendra

Dear All,
We are looking for MS Excel & Behavioral Trainings. Trainers please request you to send your corporate profile and also request you to send the quote for the programs.
Its urgent!!!!.
Regards,
Veeru.

From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Veerendra,,

Please refer your post on your training requirement.

I am Bangalore-based Management and Behavioural Training Consultant. I handle training assignments across the spectrum of industries. The differentiation of my training is as below:

a) Very strong on content
b) My focus on controlling invisible cost through soft skill training
c) Conducting Psychometric wherever required.
d) Above all ensuring positive change takes place because of the training.

To know more about my training activities, <link outdated-removed> to visit my blog. In the blog, you will get information about my <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) .

In the blog you also will get links of <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) , <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) etc. For your convenience, I have attached Training e-Brochure to this mail also.

Regards,

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Management and Behavioural Training e-Brochure.doc (70.0 KB, 110 views)

Roonie
Dear Veerendra,
If could kindly give a little more details regarding the kind of behavioral trainings that you would want, it would really help. We are a group of trainers based in Pune with more than 15 years of experience so would like to work on the assignment that you have posted on.
You can contact us on #9923206302.
Happiness Always,
Sharmita

From Australia
manoj kumar 82

Dear all, i want to know about RTI Act ( Right to information act).its functional area & boundation to all concern’s. Manoj