Please take care of the following :
1. Exit interview
2. Recieving all [Mobile, Laptops and every article issued to the employee by the company.]
3. Signing off the recieving of article document.
4. Signing off the Handing over of process and functions.
5. After accounts give clearance, issue relieving letter to him.
I hope this helps.
If you need further info, get in touch !
10th June 2006 From India, Mumbai
Only accounts clearance is not enough, he should get clearance with each and every dept with which he was concerned.
U may pls see the attachement, ur answer is there.
10th June 2006 From India, Bangalore
Please find below a brief procedure I follow: Let me know in case of any doubts/clarifications
1. As soon as I received the Resignation Letter-by mail or in writing; I counsel him and see if we can work on retaining him.
2. If the talks fail, we send an acknowledgement for this letter, by mail. The accepted Notice Period is compulsorily one month.
3. We sit with the team lead/project manager and decide the work he is expected to complete before relieving. A tentative date to complete that is fixed and all this is communicated to him.
4. On the date of relieving, a mail from his Team Lead/Project Manager that he has satisfactorily completed his assigned work, is taken. Then his relieving letter and final settlement is processed. His letters are handed over to him and a copy with his signature is taken. His PF withdrawal letter is given if he wants to withdraw. His exit form is filled and also got his feedback about his job, other members and improvement areas.
5. A departing mail is sent to all the members.
12th June 2006 From India, Bangalore
On Relieving of an Employee : In IT Sector
1. The Resignation letter should have concerned HOD’s recommendation
2. Then it should be forwarded for CEO ‘s approval
3. After this one copy of the same to be given to Accounts Dept.
4. Original to be filed in the Personnel file.
5. No dues certificate & Exit Interview Form to be given on relieving date
He has to obtain clearnce i.e. No Dues from Software Engg / Concerned Dept, Sys Admin, Library, Finance, HRD
6. After all dues are cleared take back the ID card & issue Experience & Relieving Letters
7. A Mail is to be sent to Sys Admin Dept for deleting the User ID.
8. A mail to be sent to Managers informing the same
9. LOP if any to be calculated & intimated to Accounts
10. Update in Attendance Register, Employee Data
12th June 2006 From India, Thrissur
The Releaving of the employee from the organisation is depending upon the terms and conditions as stated in their appointment letter. The interview board may fixed the terms from cadre to cadre, while drafting the appointment letter the concern Manager- HR may co-ordinate with this board and frame the letter. The acceptance of resignation / releaving is totally depending upon this board decession. As asked by you for IT / Non-IT organisation. There is no difference an appointment letters terms and conditions are main.
In general I have enclosed formates may help for some extent.
12th June 2006 From India, Kakinada
in addition to all the above i want to add following :
before relieving the person a undertaking is taken and this is also mentioned on the certicicate that any Intellectual Property developed (be it software patent, copyright, trademark etc.) during the tenure of that employee the organision is the owner of that Intellectual Property and all IP rights r conferred with the org only.
10th September 2006 From India, Bharat
pf and esi,
I know it a lot,but the way u explain is easy to understand,Do help asap.
30th November 2006 From India, Madras