Asst. Manager - Human Resources
Here are the XL sheets for payslip and attendance. I have made it with some examples for your understanding......Hope it will work.
As far as offerleeter and appoint letter, you can find the format from google search. Basically there is nothing much difference between offer letter and appointment letter, I mean the content in them, The only things that change are Offer would be replace by appointment in the later one.
5th April 2006 From Netherlands
5th April 2006 From Netherlands
This is a sample Intent Letter, you may however make necessary changes as per your Company Policies, The offer letter will not have terms and COnditions.Let me know if you have any further queries.
Have pasted the format, as not able to attach the Word Doc.
LETTER OF INTENT
With reference to our discussions, we are pleased to offer you the position of «Designation_» in COMPANY NAME, on the terms and conditions mutually discussed and agreed upon:
Your gross emoluments will be Rs.«Salary»/pa (CTC). You will be issued a detailed appointment letter on your joining us.
Basic Salary : Rs.«Basic»/-
HRA : Rs.«HRA»/-
Conveyance : Rs.«Conveyance»/-
TOTAL : Rs.«TotalPm» /month (CTC)
This payment is made to you as dictated by the Indian Tax Authorities and is subject to change if the India Tax law changes.
You will be at present posted at ADDRESS, but can be transferred anywhere, as may be deemed fit by the management. You are requested to report for duty on or before «Date_of_joining» at 9 am (give the address of the company). In case you fail to report for duty on this date unless otherwise agreed in written the offer shall stand automatically withdrawn.
On the day of your joining you are required to submit the following:
1. Relevant copies of Academic /Professional attainments and work experience.
2. Documentary evidence of Date of Birth, No Due Certificate and Relieving letter & TDS certificate from last employer, details of last salary, appointment letter of current employer.
3. Three passport sizes colored Photographs.
4. 2 References from your current organization, which has to be completed before your joining Continuum Systems.
If on verification, at the time of appointment or at a later date it is found that you has furnished wrong information, in such cases your services with the company will be liable to termination.
Please sign duplicate of this offer letter as token of your acceptance of the above terms.
With best wishes
HUMAN RESOURCE- MANAGER «FIRST_NAME» «MIDDLE_NAME»
16th October 2006
First of all introducing myslef "M Ravi Kumar", working as a Dy. Manager (HR).
I hv gone through the formats. I want to suggest about Attendance Sheet. You can put very simple function to find out "Presented Days".
I thinks its seems very easy.
29th May 2007 From India, Mumbai
LETTER OF INTENT
With reference to your application and subsequent interview with us, we are pleased to offer you an appointment as (Designation) located at “_______________________)”.
As discussed and agreed, you will be entitled to compensation as detailed in Annexure - I.
The Letter of Appointment will be given to you upon joining the services of the company, which will be on DOJ.
The offer of appointment is subject to reference check from your previous employer and your being medically fit for which you are required to go through the company’s medical examination.
The following documents would be required from you upon joining:
- Copy of Educational and experience Certificates
- Salary Certificate from the previous employer
- Resignation acceptance / Relieving letter from your previous employer
- Recent passport size photographs (Self – 7, one each for dependents)
You are requested to sign and return the duplicate copy of this letter as a token of your acceptance of the above offer.
We have pleasure in appointing you as DESIGNATION the Company, effective April 01, 2006, on the following terms and conditions:
1. You will be entitled to a basic salary of Rs. ______/- per month and other benefits as applicable to your category of employees, details are given in Annexure ‘A’.
2. Your reporting and responsibilities will be advised to you by your Departmental Head or any person nominated by him/her.
3. It is expected that you will discharge your assigned responsibilities with high standard of performance, quality, integrity, and discipline
4. You will be initially at “_________________)”. However, your services are transferable to any Section/Department, Location, Office, Associate or Sister concern or Subsidiary at any place in India or abroad, whether existing today or which may come up in future, at any time at the sole discretion of Management. In such case, you will be governed by the terms and conditions of the services applicable to new placement/location.
5. You will be on probation for a period of six months from the date of your joining. The probation period may be extended for such term as may be considered appropriate by the Management. Upon satisfactory completion of your probation, your services will be confirmed by written order with the Company.
6. During the probationary period and any extension thereof, your services may be terminated on either side by giving one-week (7 days) notice or salary in lieu thereof. However, on confirmation the services can be terminated from either side by giving one-month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
Upon termination of employment, you will also return all company property, which may be in your possession. It would be obligatory on your part to get a proper relieving letter from the Management before your services are deemed to be concluded.
7. You shall, while in the services of the company, devote your full time and attention exclusively for the Company’s work and responsibilities assigned to you. You shall not engage in any other commercial/business pursuit, either part time or otherwise, for any monetary gains.
8. You shall be obliged to follow the work processes, technical standards, protocols and general instructions issued thereof, and service rules of the Company as in force and/or amended from time to time.
9. You shall automatically retire from the services of the company on attaining the age of 58 years.
10. Your appointment is subject to your being medically sound and remaining medically fit.
11. If any information furnished or declaration given by you in regard to your employment to the Company is found to be false or any material information willfully suppressed, your appointment would be liable for termination without any notice or compensation.
You are requested to sign this letter, signifying your acceptance of the same, for our records.
I have read the terms and conditions of this letter of appointment and confirm my acceptance of the same
(Signature and Date)
ANNEXURE ‘A’ : COMPENSATION DETAILS (Salary & applicable benefits)
Date of joining
Special Allowance Medical Allowance
30th May 2007 From India, New Delhi
please find below format of offer letter
Dear Mr. -------------,
This is with reference to your personal interview conducted and discussions thereafter.
We are pleased to offer you employment for the post of “-----------------” on terms as discussed during the interview.
You may please join on or before -----------. You will report to Mr. ---------------and will be posted at -----------.
Appointment letter and salary template will be handed over to you after joining us.
Please sign a copy of this letter and return back to us as confirmation of your acceptance.
7th June 2008 From India, Vashi
28th July 2016 From India, Mumbai
I have recently joined an Org where Iam handling each and every activity of HRM. I need format or sample of appointment letter, offer letter, salary structure , confirmation letter and leave record & Experience letter Xls sheet.
I will be very much thankful to u all.
20th April 2017 From India, Mumbai
Have taken this sample from a cloud based HR and payroll software https://www.greythr.com/in/. This software have ready to use templates which makes the job easier for HR and helps them focus on their core tasks. Some of the features of letter module https://www.greythr.com/in/features/letters/ includes: Features: * Configure any number of standard letter templates
* Prebuilt letter template gallery
* Maintain records of all letters issued to an employee
* Automatic serial numbering
* Ad-hoc custom fields
* Automatic backup to document management system
PFA the sample appointment letter
28th April 2017 From India, Bengaluru