No Tags Found!


Now you can give a compliant to the Controlling Authority (under Payment of Gratuity Act) in form N asking him to intervene and direct the employer to pay the gratuity. If your establishment has branches in different states, then the Asst. Labour Commissioner (Central) will be the Controlling Authority. At the same time, if you do not have branches outside the state but your establishment is a single office or has branches within the state only, then the Officer of the labour department of the State will be the Controlling Authority. Along with the compliant, you may attach the relevant documents also. The compliant should be submitted in two copies, one for the Controlling authority and the other for the Respondents.
From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Gratuity Form N- seeking intervention of Labour Officer.pdf (76.0 KB, 0 views)

Sir, I’ve received the gratuity amount. Thank you for your suggestions.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.