No Tags Found!

SK dxz
Greeting folks, I have decided to change my name (both first and last name) in compliance with legal laws and reflect the same in all ID's. The gazette notification is one which required to submit for change in driving license. However, in doing so, any changes not made in the academic certificates (including X and XII CBSE) put in doubt whether the government-approved declaration form would be enough to challenge the foreign policy of student admission or hiring employees. What would you recommend should I do to implement changes upholding the principles of one nation in its highest standards? Does it also require to make changes in the academic certificates as well along with the personal ID's?
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.