HR executive 1305
Freelancers joining a company often lack traditional salary slips for previous CTC proof. HR professionals, what alternative documentation is typically accepted in such cases? Your guidance is appreciated. Thanks!
From India, Chennai

Hi, You can ask for 6 months bank statement ( if their salary credited in Bank Account) to ascertain their previous earnings.
From India, Madras

You can also ask to produce the income tax returns for the last few years.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.