No Tags Found!

We are going to engage new contractor for 30days civil work and they supply max 12 workers daily. can i go for RC inclusion ?
From India, Chennai

In respect of workers engaged for civil constructions the Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service ) Act 1996 will be applicable. Though constructions for factories are excluded from the purview of the Act, there are difference of opinion among the Law Enforcement Agencies with regard to its coverage in such areas where the Factories Act is already in force. But at the same time, the factories Act will apply only to such activities connected with the operations of the factory and a licence under the factories Act only endorses manufacturing and allied activities and not construction work. Therefore, you may contact the Labour department and get advise from them.
From India, Kannur

Registration Certificate under C L Act is required to be amended whenever there is change in the particulars of the Registration Certificate. Definitely when you are engaging a new contractor even for a shorter period, you need to amend your registration certificate under Contract Labour (R & A) Act, 1970.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.