No Tags Found!

Hi everyone, One of my employees has taken leave for her daughter's birth. so, we arranged for a substitute for her place for two months. kindly let me know. Whether we have to give salary for the person who has taken leave.


From India, Puducherry

What kind of leave you have granted to her ? If the leave of any kind is due & is granted with wages/salary, then you are to pay salary against leave. R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi


Normally such long leaves for more than a month will be considered as break-in-service and even that employee might not have such huge leave balance in her account. So it is up to discretion of the Employer. If the employee is working for long years and key performer then available leave balance may be adjusted against the total leave period and balance period of absence to be treated as leave without pay.

From India, Madras
Sapna Panwar

Hi Lavanya, Kindly review the company leave policy document, whichever rule follows the applicable leave (applied by the employee & approved by management), you may decide upon the compensation.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.