No Tags Found!

I was working in partnership firm as Accounts Officer since 1979.The firm grown day by day and many units/companies Pvt and Ltd also were established Therefore i also looked work of all companies whereas my name was recorded in partnership firm. I looked HR/ Accounts/Income tax/Sales Tax /Financial Institutions and all other deptts being Senior.The units were located in Punjab/Chandigarh/Haryana/Himachal/Assam/Delhi etc. after dissolution of family of directors they are not taking interest in running the current business and became NPA in bank. being Sr i am still with them due to my experience and relations in all departments.But now they hide everything from the staff and not taking any interest in business. they are busy with other business which the started after diversion funds from this group of industries. on 1/04/99 they shifted my name from partnership firm to Limited company. Now my point is If they don't pay my gratuity and other incentives if they become Bankrupt. how I can take my money from them.
From India, Solan


For Gratuity purpose your actual DOJ should be considered. Please retain the copy of all relevant documents like Appointment Order / transfer Order / any other internal documents issued by your employer which will confirm your employment and continuity with them.

Please refer the following link which will give you some useful knowledge towards your question.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.