Dinesh DivekarDear Sharu,
Did the company issue "Service-cum-Employment" certificate to you? Anyway, the draft of the letter could be as below:
Issue of No Due Certificate
1. I am an ex-employee of _________ (complete name of the company). The details of my employment were as below:
a) Employee No: -
b) Date of Joining: -
c) Designation: -
d) Last working Day: -
2. My current employer _______ (complete name of the current company) has directed me to acquire a certificate that shows I am not due to pay anything to the past company. It will be a simple certificate and the format prescribed by them is placed in Appendix 'A' of this application.
3. In view of this, may I request you to issue me the certificate and oblige?
________ (your signature)
To Whomsoever it may Concern
1. This is to certify that Ms _____ (your complete name) was an employee of this company from ______ (DOJ) to _____ (LWD). Her employee number was ___ and the designation while leaving service was _______.
2. It is certified that the employee has been paid the terminal dues. The employee vetted the computation and expressed her satisfaction with the calculation.
3. The employee did not serve the notice period as per the terms mentioned in the appointment letter issued to her. However, the employee has made a payment in lieu of the unserved notice period and no dues are pending from her side. Otherwise, as a part of our office procedure, she has obtained clearance from the departments concerned and she has cleared the dues against her if any.
4. This certificate has been issued upon her request so that she can furnish it to the future employer.
________(signature of the signatory)
________(name of the signatory)
Note the following : -
1. Fill in the blanks wherever necessary.
2. After typing paragraph number, hit the tab button
3. While typing, the words "Appendix 'A'" should come on the right side.
4. Do not forget to endorse a round seal on the certificate.
From India, Bangalore
Sidhu bhaiHi, Simply get your relieving letter from previous comp & submit to current comp. You can request your previous comp.
From India, Bhubaneswar
AnonymousLately many employees are taking sick leaves due to which work hampers. How do we control it with keeping in consideration of work & employee.
vr-chandran1Whilst most organizations have a policy of No Leaves during the notice period, at the same time its very much possible that an employee on the notice period may fall sick. At such time, it is purely the call of the HR or the PD team based on the approval done on presentation of requisite documents by his / her Reporting Manager.
As per me, organization should permit employees on Notice period to avail Sick Leaves during the notice period, subjected to the transparency / genuienity of the requests as the Sick Leaves are bound to get lapsed as they are not entitled for reimbursement
From India, Chennai
HROneHere's some guidance on what you could include in such a letter:
Dear [Current Company],
I am writing to request a notice period buyout and Full and Final settlement for my employment with your company. As per our discussion, I would like to request that the notice period be waived and a buyout option be provided.
I understand that this request is subject to your approval and I am willing to cooperate in any way necessary to ensure a smooth and seamless transition for the company.
I would also like to request a Full and Final settlement of all outstanding dues and payments, including my salary for the current month, any pending reimbursements, and any other benefits or entitlements that are owed to me.
Please let me know the necessary steps I need to take in order to initiate this process. I am willing to provide any additional information or documentation that may be required.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
If your company is requesting that this letter be on letterhead, you could either use your personal letterhead or reach out to your HR department to request that they provide you with company letterhead for this purpose.
From India, Noida
Raghunath SabatDear [Your Name],
This letter serves as confirmation that your Full and Final (F n F) settlement has been completed with our company. We acknowledge that you have fulfilled all your contractual obligations with us and have paid the necessary dues for the unserved notice period.
As per our company policies, we have calculated your dues and made the necessary payments to you. The gratuity payment has also been made to you as per the gratuity policy.
We understand that you require this letter for submission to your current employer. We confirm that all the F n F dues have been settled with you, and there are no further outstanding dues pending.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any further clarification or assistance regarding the F n F settlement.
Thank you for your services with our company, and we wish you all the best for your future endeavours.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.